Thursday, February 14, 2013


After a pancake breakfast out on the patio and a walk by the lake, we drove over to Jacksonville to an animal preserve to enjoy the beautiful weather and see how the animals were getting along.
I really like the zebras - they are so photographic, I noticed their faces are always so pleasant. This guy was so kind to patiently wait for me to drop the nuggets on the ground.


The dear are in velvet - this one is lovely:


This guy has a huge horn span - he looks goofy with his nose in my window, turns out he bumped my car and made a slight ding in the door on Chads side of the car.  If it wasnt such a cool memory, I might be upset with him.

We timed our day so we would be able to make our dinner reservation at the elegant Bushmans Keipersol Estate in Bullard.  This is one of Chads favorite chop houses, everything they prepare is wonderful!  One visit we should visit the winery -  looks really interesting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment