Monday, April 1, 2013

I'm not sure how it happened, but this Easter I walked away without any pictures from our Easter Celebration -??  I think I did more playing with the babies, visiting and eating then recording the memory - I hate when that happens!  Not one picture!  It was fun to be together, and watch Leo as he enjoyed his Easter Baskets - he gets them in multiples since he's just so gosh darn cute -and has so many admirers ;->

I realized this morning as I was thinking of what to blog about, that I could capture at least one of the goodies that Candice made for everyone, since Casey hadn't eaten his yet.  I know this picture doesn't do the goodies justice, but the Twinkie car with the Peep bunny driver and the jar of jelly beans covered in curious butterflys, is so sweet and clever!


It was a lovely, peaceful day, and I am thankful for my family, and all the blessings we enjoy, and the salvation our Creator has provided through our Lord, Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment