Monday, May 13, 2013

Mothers Day this year was so fun!  We got to keep the boys for a sleepover Friday night.  This is a picture I snapped Saturday morning on the patio after breakfast.  Jack looks a little sleepy...but he slept great in his little play pen - maybe he is just putting up with the Johnny Jump Up -?


I thought I had a great idea of beating the lunch crowd after church on Sunday, and having an early supper at Texas Land and Cattle - but that was a bust.  Even so, I walked away with some great pictures, in spite of the less than mediocre service this trip.







No trip to this side of the harbor is complete without a visit to the Bass Pro next door, Leo loves to watch the fish, drive the display boats, and run and squeal in the back hallway.  So much fun!



Candice made me the most beautiful gift basket - full of pictures, and goodies, and a precious Mixbook of times in her life this past year- she is such a pro at gift giving!!  Wish I had her talent!!


Such a lovely weekend - so thankful to be a Mom, so thankful for fun times together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment