Friday, September 4, 2015

Note to self - mobility jams up my blogging



Now that I have a mobile device, I rarely use my lap top anymore, posting to my blog on the tablet is cumbersome, so I don't.  But, wow a lot of life has come and gone and looking at it now, I have been MIA when it comes to posting about events in my world that are very important to me.  In an effort to catch up, I am posting a few pics that I was able to capture in bullet point form, just to get up to speed.

Leo started playing soccer this spring, he really enjoys it!
PawPaw making Abbie (15 months) laugh while we wait for our lunch in Shreveport


Candice and me on Mothers Day


Celebrating Candice's Birthday Party at McAlisters - that cheese cake was yummy!



Chad and Jack on Fathers Day


Jack and Candice at our churches Freedom Festival - Independence Day celebration


Emmett napping in PawPaws arms after church, just like this pic - no special occasion

Sure hope this is just a phase I am going through, and that I will pick up the blogging habit again, really wanted this is to be my electronic journal for my personal use - dog gone it, if my tablet just wasn't so cool and efficient, this would be a non issue - oy vey!

No comments:

Post a Comment