Monday, November 26, 2012

Over the river and through the woods to Grandmothers house we go.

What a beautiful week it has been.  I took the week off, so I could fully participate in Thanksgiving this year.  I will host the meal at my house and plan to have the meal on our patio - so far the weather is cooperating, now if the bees that occasionally come visit at meal times will find somewhere else to celebrate, we will bee in good shape!

Candice, Leo and I went to Oklahoma to see Nana and have a nice lunch with her.  Candice made Butternut Squash soup, ham and cheese croissants and buttermilk pie for dessert.  We also got to visit with Aunt Betty and Aunt Georgina.  We had a nice trip and I know we will remember how blessed we were to be together for years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment