Sunday, March 3, 2013



As much as I love our two Bradford Pear, in every season.  The branches grow so close to each other, that they create a bridge from one tree to the other allowing the birds to perch right above the sidewalk to our front door.  It is lovely to walk under the umbrella of greenery, but not when you have to step over bird droppings.  I asked Chad to trim the limbs above the sidewalk while he was triming the crepe myrtle yesterday, and I think the results are going to be great, at least until the growing season is underway.

The blossoms are so beautiful!  As I was picking up the trimmings from the yard, I thought I would use them for an arrangement to go in the house.  I had the perfect vase, and it turned out lovely, but it smells a lot like a fish hatchery, so we are enjoying the bouquet from inside, while the arrangment sits outside on the patio.  You cant have it all - all the time, unless you find a work around ;->

No comments:

Post a Comment