Saturday, September 8, 2012

I started blogging today - I have thought about doing this since my electronic journal died on my Nook early this summer -  months of travel entries gone, in a heart beat.  Oh well, as it has been said more times than anyone cares to know - back to the drawing board. 

It's a beautiful September day today and I should be outside enjoying everyone one of those 81 degrees, but the kitchen faucet must be replaced, and its up to me to watch Chad as he does it.  Seriously - I am very blessed to have a husband that can be very handy around the house and take care of chores like this - he is almost finished in there now, so I will end my maiden blog entry and see what I can do to help.  It will be so nice to not have to include a shower from a rogue faucet with a wicked sense of humor with my coffee making each morning.  Looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment