Saturday, September 8, 2012

My Mom, Nana to the Grands and Greats, celebrated her 80th birthday on Labor Day, September 1.  Most of the family was able to get together to celebrate in Sherman, TX -  the half way point between those of us from North Texas and those from Southern Oklahoma.

I took several pictures but I think this first one is my favorite, so proud of my beautiful children, they are so happy to be with their Nana on her big day!  I was able to get pictures with each family as they posed with Mom at the end of the evening - posted below.

Happy Birthday Mom - we love you and praise God for you!!



Candice, Nana, and Casey

Some of Cindy's family, Cindy, Justin and his girlfriend Laci, ,Valerie, Kalan, Steven,  with Mom

This is some of Reggies family, Dravon, Kyle and Jaylen, Reg and Bob with Mom
  
This is Cindy's son, Robby with his son Axle and his wife Stephanie with Mom
  
 My daughter Candice, her husband Matt, Leo and Jack (due to arrive in January 2013) with Mom


This is me, Chad and our son Casey with Mom

Cindy, Mom, Reg and me


No comments:

Post a Comment